- Yuhui Du*, Godfrey D Pearlson, Jingyu Liu, Jing Sui, Qingbao Yu, Hao He, Eduardo Castro, Vince D Calhoun. A group ICA based framework for evaluating resting fMRI markers when disease categories are unclear: application to schizophrenia, bipolar, and schizoaffective disorders. NeuroImage, 2015, 122, 272-280. (TOP journals, SCI division of Chinese Academy of Sciences: 1, impact factor: 6.556)
- Yuhui Du*, Godfrey D Pearlson, Hao He, Lei Wu, Jiayu Chen, Vince D Calhoun. Identifying brain dynamic network states via GIG-ICA: Application to schizophrenia, bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. IEEE 12th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2015, 478-481.
- Yuhui Du*, Hao He, Lei Wu, Qingbao Yu, Jing Sui, Vince D Calhoun. Dynamic default mode network connectivity diminished in patients with schizophrenia. IEEE 12th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2015, 474-477.
- Yuhui Du*, Godfrey Pearlson, Hao He, Lei Wu, Jing Sui, Jiayu Chen, Qingbao Yu, Vince Calhoun. Distinguish Schizophrenia, Bipolar and Schizoaffective Disorder via Dynamic Functional Network State. The 21th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping, 2015.
- Jing Sui*, Godfrey D Pearlson, Yuhui Du, Qingbao Yu, Thomas R Jones, Jiayu Chen, Tianzi Jiang, Juan Bustillo, Vince D Calhoun. In Search of Multimodal Neuroimaging Biomarkers of Cognitive Deficits in Schizophrenia. Biological Psychiatry, 2015, 78(11): 794-804.
- Hao He, Juan Bustillo, Yuhui Du, Qingbao Yu, Thomas R. Jones, Tianzi Jiang, Vince D. Calhoun*, Jing Sui*. Resting fMRI measures are associated with cognitive deficits in schizophrenia assessed by the MATRICS consensus cognitive battery. Proc. SPIE 9417, Medical Imaging 2015: Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging, 2015, 9417: 94171V-94171V.
- Qingbao Yu*, Erik B Erhardt, Jing Sui, Yuhui Du, Hao He, Devon Hjelm, Mustafa S Cetin, Srinivas Rachakonda, Robyn L Miller, Godfrey Pearlson, Vince D Calhoun. Assessing dynamic brain graphs of time-varying connectivity in fMRI data: Application to healthy controls and patients with schizophrenia, NeuroImage, 2015, 107: 345-355.